We are excited to advertise for a brand-new Grounds/Maintenance role at Driftaway Queenstown.
We are seeking a hardworking Jack (or Jill!) of all trades to be in charge of ensuring our grounds/buildings are maintained to the highest standard.
We are looking for someone with extremely high standards who takes pride in their work to carry out scheduled maintenance and upkeep on our busy Holiday Park in Frankton.
As part of our core values, we are looking for applicants that are kind and friendly and willing to do their part to ensure that not only our guests are blown away by their stay at Driftaway, but also contribute to a healthy and fun team environment.
Hours: Hours are 8:30am-3:30pm on 5 set days per week (days to be agreed upon with the successful applicant).
Applicants must have an excellent all round skill base to include but not limited to:
- Painting (Inside and out)
- Wood/deck staining
- Basic plumbing tasks (replacing shower heads, fixing blocked drains, replacing toilet seats)
- Landscaping grounds maintenance (lawns, weeding, weed spraying etc)
- General Maintenance skills to fix a variety of things inside buildings and on the property.
As a guide, general day to day tasks will look like the following:
- Maintaining rubbish facilities on the property and organizing rubbish collection
- Hot tub morning clean and fill
- Ensure entire grounds are kept clean and tidy (daily leaf blowing or paths and roads, gardening, weeding and lawn mowing)
- Comply with and update the maintenance schedule for grounds, buildings and equipment. This is self-directed work.
- Promptly complete items reported on the daily maintenance reporting register, prioritizing the ones that have an effect on the customer and brand first.
- Ensuring all campsites are well maintained, power/hoses in good working order and sites are tidy after departures for new arrivals.
- Ensuring workspaces and equipment are kept clean, tidy and well organized. Additionally making sure maintenance stock is replaced as needed.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please email all applications or inquiries to email@example.com
Please note we do not currently have staff accommodation available.
Applications must include: A brief employment history, please particularly outline any information or previous employment specifically relevant to this position. Please also provide any additional background relevant to this position.
A minimum 4 month commitment is required